Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My hormones or emotions!

I wish I understood why this pregnancy everything seems so much more sensitive to every thing. I cry at everything!! I don't know if it is because I am stressed about the babysitter thing or if it is just my emotions.

I have found something that helps so much with the heartburn, or indigestion or whatever it is! Peppermint. Peppermint anything is so fabulous!!! I have started chewing peppermint gum, I have peppermint lifesavers and I love Christmas candy. I am sure that someone else thought of this, but I am still claiming this as my own idea. Tums didn't work, neither does the hard core heartburn medicine. When I go to the doctor next week, I plan on begging for a prescription but until then I shall eat peppermint like it is going out of style!


I want to feel normal so bad! I want to be happy and skinny and not have heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment