Thursday, February 26, 2009

week 13

So this is week 13 we think... I am feeling SO much better. I do not have the indegestion that I had before and I am not tired as much. I know that it will not last forever but I love that I don't have to take naps, that I actually have a desire to do something and that I am not ready to yell at my children at any moment.

Amy asked me to play spring vball and I am excited but worried because I always get slower the bigger I get. Not that my body is slower but my mind is slower. It bothers me, because I like to feel normal even though I have this huge ball on my belly.
Before I got pregnant I weighed 134 pounds and wore a size 4/5 now
I weigh 140 pounds and I am up to a size 8/9

Oh how I wish my body would stop getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment