Thursday, April 16, 2009

This morning I really felt the baby kick. Before I could feel the movement every once in a while, but this morning it was going on for a long time. I really missed that feeling and can't wait till it happens alot, comfortably. And then.... the ones that really hurt where you feel that the baby is trying to pop that balloon they are living in just to get a little more room!

I am surprised by a thought/feeling that I had this morning. I was doing errands, driving in the car trying to block out Bella's stories, (that is another story in itself), and I felt sad that my pregnancy is half over. I realized that I only had a few more months to be pregnant. What in the world was I thinking? I was honestly sad that it couldn't last longer. Obviously I am not to the point where everything hurts and moving is impossible. But is it possible that I might still feel this way in two months when it is so hot that I will live in the swimming pool with a popsicle in my mouth?
I have crazy dreams at night, really crazy, but I didn't know that pregnacy creates crazy daydreams too!

No comments:

Post a Comment