Friday, April 10, 2009

3 more days...

Three more days until we do our big ultrasound moment! I am excited but at the same time it really isn't important to find out the sex since I have one of each.... I am interested in looking at the ultrasound to see if everything is all right with him/her.

...Volleyball is my sanity! I feel like crap all day and i fret about whether I will be able to compete in volleyball and whether I should give up and just sit around getting fatter... But then i force myself to get up and go play. I love it. My body loves it! I feel like I am normal for an hour. But then...

i force myself to move at all the next day. I feel like i ran a marathon and I am exhausted and sore and think to myself "why am I doing this to myself?"

I don't know if it is worth it but I will still do whatever I can to have that one hour of normal! (Who cares if it takes 2 days to recover each time)

I am really struggling with how fast my body is showing the pregnancy, I am always checking myself against other pregnant ladies and try to determine how far along they are compared to me. But the only ones I really notice, look like they are nine months along! Do I look like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment