Sunday, March 29, 2009

a little update!

ok not much of an update.... I am still recovering from vacuuming yesterday, isn't that just sad! I played vball on Wednesday and Thursday and I am so thankful that I can still move enough to make it worth it. It saves me from doing absolutely nothing and gaining weight while eating non stop. I am workied about next week though... We have a game at 6:30, 7:30 and possibly 8:30 that night AFTER I have parent teacher conferences all day. I will miss the 630 game so I hope that we win so I can play the rest of the night!

So my sweet Bella has got this pregnancy all figured out. I am carrying a baby boy, Joe is carrying a baby girl and my sweetheart is carrying in her sweet belly.... a puppy! Her puppy is coming out soon she says. I just showed her the picture of "our" baby on the blog and her response was " I want to see a picture of my puppy!" she was completely serious. I think I need to find her a puppy when we have the baby!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crapoly! Congrats! I kinda stumbled upon this when I was looking at your blog--saw the link-I guess I am nosy!
    I think its great! I think that you are a great mom!
    Ok, I gotta read some of the older posts now to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    How exciting for you guys!

    what a great little secret!

    ReplyDelete