Monday, March 9, 2009

So a sweet friend told me today, that she doesn't get how everybody hasn't noticed that I am pregnant as I cannot hide it anymore! I think my feelings were hurt, but then I realized it was the truth. But then again....maybe I can hide it. At school I always have a jacket or a sweatshirt on and hiding my whole torso. But at home it is obvious. I think Tacey might start to put it together soon, but I always try to do the sweatshirt or jacket thing around her. She just thinks that I have gained weight...
When are we going to tell people? I have no idea, I will not lie to anyone but I am interested to see who has enough guts to actually ask, instead of speculate.

The cute ticker off to the side is exactly what I have been looking for! I love that the baby "swims" around. Bella sees it and goes "Aawwwww" which is my favorite sound from her. She only does it on special things like a cute pair of shoes or a really great dress.... or her "baby sister" as she calls the baby.
Personally I think it will be a boy.h

No comments:

Post a Comment