Friday, March 13, 2009

Am I telling?

I suppose I am telling people that we are pregnant, but am I really telling? It kind of makes it official doesn't it.

I am planning on telling the rest of the family when we go down for that wrestling thing next week. I think? If it comes up, or maybe they will think that I am gaining my weight back plus more?
Maybe I will wait and surprise them in May when I am so big that I can't fit into a suburban and I will have to have a whole seat to myself.... Good Idea Mari!!!

I scheduled my ultrasound, and Joe for April 13th. It seems to come so fast, I hope that the whole pregnancy in the middle of summer where I wear nothing but daisy dukes and a sports bra goes by fast. And I am sure that others will be hoping for that too.

I am worried that I am officially not working next year. I have a fear that I will become completely insignificant in the world. I know, I know, I am not so significant right now, but I have 28, ok 26, 12 year olds who think I am pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment