Monday, May 18, 2009

So as I go throughout my days I keep having this thought in the back of my head... YOU NEED TO BLOG. I am taking a ton of pictures and our lives are very busy, but I am lazy! I had no idea that it is so hard to sit at a computer and have one train of thought for 5 minutes. Almost impossible!
But here is a thought.... why is it that I sit around whining about how uncomfortable I am, yet I still have not bought any maternity pants. (I have bought 2 shirts by the way) I hoist my incredibly tight pants up every morning, not being to do them up and then wonder throughout the day how can I be so uncomfortable when I still have so far to go. Seriously I have a problem. I cannot let go of the idea that I might still fit in my prepregnancy clothes if I try hard enough. One day its going to happen, I will be down to my last pair of pants and try as hard as I can and can't get them on. Then what? I am stuck wearing....... No idea because I can't bring myself to buy those pants with the big elastic strip at the top. Someone go shopping with me! I need someone to talk me into them. Every time I go to the store I walk by maternity and keep walking! I can't imagine that I am ready to fit into them, am I?
check this thing out! I was looking at maternity pants online and i saw this. I cannot believe what we will do to keep our pants on!

1 comment:

  1. You can't squeeze into normal pants forever! Sorry! Do you not remember what happens to your belly? Here is a suggestion--maybe just go and buy some low-rise pants that are a size bigger.

    I don't know--but I hated maternity pants bad.

    Old Navy had some decent capris and shorts that didn't have the huge elastic strip at the top, and they rode a little low when I was pregnant!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete