Monday, July 6, 2009

31 weeks

I went to the dr. today and I am still measuring one week bigger than I am. I am still wearing the belly brace and it still sucks. I try to be strong and try not to wear it for a day, but I pay for it the next day. I asked my oh so explanatory dr. what was up with my body and he pointed to my two darlings sitting next to me and said that my ligaments are stretched out and there is nothing that I can do but suffer. He did say again to try to not do to much and as always I laugh on the inside. I have given up mowing the lawn, but I sit in anguish as I am staring at it, hinting, and waiting, and waiting for Joe to find time to do it. I gave up on him with weed eating, he so doesn't understand the finesse of our weedeater and I finished it up for him (really me) the other day. It is so nice to see that part taken care of. It almost killed me but I believe it was worth it.

By the way is it normal for your fingers or toes to randomly go numb and then tingle back to life VERY SLOWLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment