Monday, June 22, 2009

So I went to Motherhood Maternity and bought a stupid belly brace. It disgusts me that I have been reduced to wallowing in self-pity. Does anyone have any idea how to make this child stop hurting me? The brace has helped but I am not looking forward to wearing it for 10 more weeks! It itches and it has so many parts to it that it takes 10 minutes to just put it on. Then you spend the whole day adjusting it. Totally not fair. What happened to the easy pregnancy where you just did what you did and then the baby just popped out and you kept doing what you do? I think I want that one back!!!

1 comment:

  1. I only wear mine when I work out, but I have found if you put one of those belly bands underneath it, it doesn't bother me as much. Just a thought, maybe you can try that!!

    ReplyDelete