Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dr. visits

So a little update as to the hardest pregnancy I have ever had! Okay so it is still a very easy pregnancy. No real complaints other than I am not invinsible and I cannot do everything! I was doing really well until I went home to Mom and Dad's for the weekend. I mowed thier lawn, with the riding lawnmower, and had cramping and Braxton-Hicks ever since. In fact this whole last week I would suffer through work then come home and lay on my bed and let my kids survive on thier own.

Well I went to the dr. yesterday and I asked him how long this was going to last. He said, "Just keep doing as little as possible and hopefully it will get better." How am I supposed to sit on my butt for two more months? I can barely sit still right now.
Now I have to wait for Joe to mow the lawn, which by the way I have had the job for the last 3 years. AND I have it perfected by the way.
Am I supposed to wait for Joe to help with laundry? And cleaning? SERIOUSLY? We will be living in a house that all of the mess is pushed against the walls, and the laundry will be in a heap in the couch!

I am truly stressed out about this. I am self reliant and really Joe doesn't have a clue how to do these things "right". Which means my way!
In fact I am trying to talk myself out of mowing the lawn right now because it is the first day in forever that it hasn't rained, but I don't know if I want to suffer the consequences of tomorrow?
How do people do this?

PS. I am really freaked out that the baby thing right next to this says that I only have 11 weeks left. Can that be right? I don't think we are ready for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment