Friday, June 5, 2009

I dedicate this to Rachel's blog

Rachel's blog stated "If found call Rachel". I am looking for something... My short term memory! I have totally misplaced it and everything that goes into that file pile. I am working and I set something aside to do and in less that 5 minutes I cannot remember what I was supposed to do. Now some of you are saying that this alway happens to you, well it does to me too, but usually if I go back to the place where I started I can remember. But I can't remember where I started! Yesterday I left work with a list of at least 5 things that were SO IMPORTANT that I had to go back on my off day to do. So I get up early, get Cole to school, get Bella ready, drive the 30 minutes to school, AND CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. We walked around for 40 minutes before I gave up and went home. What a waste of time. I really do hope I remember what was so important before the time comes when it was supposed to be taken care of. So if anyone finds my short term memory with the piles and piles of stuff in it that I have lost please let me know. A note might be best though, that way I can pin it to MY shirt and will know where to find it.
PS. Dad asked me to do some stuff at the house tomorrow, does anyone remember what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment