Saturday, August 29, 2009

So I am still huge with a wiggly sweetheart in my belly. I am pretty sure he knows how much better he has it where he is, so he is not in any hurry to get out. I have one week to go before the due date. What is a due date really? How many people really have a baby on thier due date? I think it should be a due time. Somewhere within these two weeks you could have your baby! Maybe then my baby would realize that his mom is ready to have him out and not in anymore!

Last night all I dreamed about were ways to induce myself! I was even on the computer at 5 am searching the web! Did you know that eating pineapple is supposed to help relax something down there that helps with contractions! All of a sudden I feel like eating pineapple, lots of pineapple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment