Tuesday, September 1, 2009

did you know that inducing labor is a bunch of crap! There is no way to make your baby come out until he and your fabulous cervix is ready. So why do i keep trying? I mowed my lawn yesterday for 3 hours. I know that is a lot of lawn, but when you are as big as I am and you do not have a self propelled mower, it takes a while. I also used the very bouncy and useful riding mower to do the weeds in the back. Still nothing!!!
I weed eated the day before, I rolled up hoses, then unrolled them, cleaned off my patio, sprayed for bugs, sprayed for weeds.... Still nothing!!!

Hello, I am trying my hardest, how come this sweet baby cannot see that?

Oh and after that I started getting little contractions, got all excited, had the kids pack, then cleaned the entire house, including vacuuming.

NOTHING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment