Sunday, January 18, 2009

food issues!

So far in this short pregnancy I have already had food aversions. I have not had them before with my other 2 pregnancies. Does this determine the sex of the child? I wonder? So anyway right now I cannot stand seafood, which I used to crave shrimp daily!

and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. The smell of ranch can permeate an entire house, which I did not know before, and it really makes me sick!
I also heartburn all the time, which I did not have before. I did have heartburn with Bella, but that was when I was so big it was understood.
I have therefore decided that I am having twins! That is the only deductive reasoning that I can think of. This pregnancy is unlike any that I have had before.

Sometimes I wish that I could tell family and friends what is going on. I am not a private person, yet Joe is. It is hard to keep to myself when I want to tell everyone everything. It makes me sad that Tacey cannot share any of this with me, until I am so big everyone knows!
I am also sad that I cannot talk to my children about the beautiful being that is growing inside of me. I know that they will not understand anything, but something might catch on at one point. I love Joe and I try to incorporate his feelings on things into my life, but it is HARD, sometimes when I think outloud and process outloud while he does both inside.
i love you joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment