Monday, January 12, 2009

its all in my head?

So I know that when people aren't really sick but think they are they have all of the symptoms. I feel like I am sooo pregnant and showing all the signs, but I know that I am not. So far my ghost symptoms are: 1. my belly has grown so big that for sure it is a baby, 2. I have heartburn or indigestion or whatever it is, 3. I am so tired that I have no desire to do anything of importance including, cleaning, cooking, laundry....

So in real life I have realized why these things are happening but I still thinkg that they have to do with the baby. Here are the real life answers: 1. I am fat because all of Christmas break I did not get off my butt and ate takeout any chance I got, 2. The heartburn is probably because of all of the takeout and candy that I eat while I sit on my butt, and 3. I have no desire to do anything because.... well I have never had the desire!!

I start playing bball tonight and I am dreading it like someone dreads surgery or a church talk. I hope that I will like it once we start playing, but I know how out of shape I am and how poor of a shot I am. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment