Saturday, January 10, 2009

So here goes!

I surprised Joe on Tuesday, when I texted him saying that we were going to have another strain in the family!

I hadn't been feeling well, Monday and Tuesday mornings and my you-know-whats have been hurting!!! So my gut instinct was that I could be prego? I went to the store after work and got a set of two testers. Right when I got home I took a test, wandered away reassuring myself that I was overthinking things. About 5 minutes later I came back and WOW it said pregnant. I then went NO? The thing must be wrong!
Just in case I texted Joe, who is in LA this week. I explained our dilemna and he texted me back almost immediately shocked as I was.

I took another test later that night, and in less that a minute it showed pregnant again.
Joe is completely amazing about this. We were both surprised by this amazing gift, but we are excited to see what amazing person we have created.

I know the Heavenly Father gave us this opportunity for a reason, and I cannot wait to see how our lives are affected for the better. How Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment